Tuesday, May 26, 2009

John Huston's 4 Month Stats

Me and Daddy being lazy

John Huston had his 4 month appointment yesterday. He is 14 lbs 15 oz and 25 inches long. Head circumference 15 inches. They said he was right on track and was supposed to be double his birthweight by 4 months (7 lbs 7 oz). I knew my little man was a big one! I am finding out that more clothes that look like they would be too big for him is in fact just right on him. They just look so big hanging up in his closet. He met all of his developmental milestones too...reaching for objects, pushing up on his arms with head raised, cooing, bubbling, following objects, laugh/giggling, good eye contact and rolling over. He has only rolled over once, from tummy to back, when I found him one morning in his crib when he woke up. He laughed out loud for the first time for his Daddy 2 weeks ago. He loves to watch TV and we just put him in his Baby Einstein jumper. He loves to look in the mirror and make the little frog toy spin around. I will post a video of him playing in it next time. He loves to splash in his bathtub and makes a huge mess on the bathroom counter, that we had to move it to the big bathtub.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! I love the strategically placed rubber ducky in the last pic! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The duck over his special spot is hilarious!! He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete