Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick Or Treat!

We had our own little pumpkin patch for Halloween. I had always wanted John Huston to be a pumpkin for his first Halloween as it has been a family tradition for the first Halloween for our family members to be pumpkins. I had to search a while to find the perfect costume since most of them were just pumpkin outfits with hoods and a jack o lantern face. I wanted a real pumpkin outfit with the stem hat. I finally found it online and it was perfect on John Huston. We couldn't leave Buster out since he had dressed up for every Halloween since we have been married. Buster was also a pumpkin and it was so hard getting a good picture of them together.


After I got in from work, we got on our Halloween gear and headed out to MeMe & Pop's house for trick or treating. John Huston got a pumpkin full of baby food and a pony to ride when he starts walking. We then headed to Southern Academy's carnival. We entered John Huston in the costume contest and even though he didn't win I thought he was the cutest baby there.

We did the fishing pole game and walked around visiting with friends and their babies. After we left the carnival we visited a friends house and Aunt Melanie's house for trick or treating. He got another bag of baby snacks. When we got home, John Huston was exhausted and slept soundly all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment