to donate to the March of Dimes for Northport Medical Center NICU! Bank day is next Tuesday and I need to take the money/sponsor form with me to work that day. I only have 2 sponsors for me so far which is very sad! Every year it gets smaller and smaller and I know it's hard times right now but please sponsor John Huston and I for the walk, even if it's only $1.00. All of the money raised goes straight to the March of Dimes foundation that helps with research and new advances in technology to help prevent prematurity and give babies a healthy start. I have been taking daily walks with John Huston, sometimes twice a day, to get prepared for those 3 miles! There have been lots of NICU families recruited to come join us too! So please click on the badge to the right and it takes you right to my site.
2009


No comments:
Post a Comment