Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Perfect Weather Weekend

Lovin' on my Buster

This past weekend was wonderful. James Spann issued a A Perfect Weather Warning for Saturday and he couldn't have been more accurate. According to his posts it means that 'ideal weather conditions have been indicated on weather observations or actually sighted by spotters. The possibilities include abundant warm sunshine, temperatures in the 70s and a nice southerly breeze. When a PWW is issued, you need to take action immediately. Stop what you’re doing, immediately head outdoors, and enjoy. Wear comfortable clothing. And call your friends and neighbors in case they may not have heard the warning'. And we did just that. Lloyd worked so hard in the yard...cutting grass, planting flowers, pressure washed the house and even painted the shutters. John Huston and I went on more strolls this weekend and enjoyed sitting on the porch. We got out and went to visit MeMe and Pop for the first time at their house. This week we have been taking advantage of JH turning 6 weeks old and the warm weather by visiting friends and Lloyd's work at Sunsouth. Everyone says he looks just like Lloyd now. We are dreading the cool and rainy weather that is returning later on this week, but hopefully we will have another PWW soon!


first stroller ride

"Choo Choo"

1 comment:

  1. Well, Lloyd's coworkers are either blind or prejudice, because in these pics, he has Gentry written all over him! I hope will get over soon. Rhae is sick again with sinusitis and 103 temp. Nose has not cleared up since a amonth ago when I told you we were coming! I don't want to chance JH getting anything! I've got his stocking finished and it is adorable! Can't wait for you to see it!

    ReplyDelete