Where has the time gone?? It is going by so fast, especially since I work 2 weeks out of the month and all I wish is for those 2 weeks to hurry up and go so I can be off again. John Huston has gotten to be a little ham. His legs are nothing but chubby rolls. He was a supportive sitter until yesterday. He starting sitting up on Tuesday and loves it! He will stay up a good 5 minutes before falling over. Last week he started pulling on both feet and loves to suck his toes.
He especially likes to help me change his diaper while pulling his legs up and holding them there. His eyes have still stayed the same with that gorgeous blue color. He doesn't like sitting in his bouncey seat anymore since he can sit up on his own. He rather have you hold him while he is standing while he plays with it. He is becoming much more vocal as he is beginning to make two-syllable sounds, including some vowel-consonant combinations. John Huston will go to anyone and is very trusting, but every now and then he will look at me and let out a little fuss like "Why aren't you holding me Mommy?". He is eating cereal twice a day when I am off up to 2 tbsp. Lloyd bought him some fruit mixed flavored cereal and he loves that. I am still nursing him when I am home and pumping at work. I am going to try to start weaning him at 6 months. Also at 6 months, we will start with the real baby food. Here is a video of him when he sleeps. He has been doing this since he was born and I just now got a chance to video him. I guess we know what he dreams about....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love his little puckered lips! He is sooo cute!
ReplyDelete