Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I survived it & love it!
I just got off my first pattern of dayshift and survived! It went really well and I'm glad I made the change. I leave work the same time as Lloyd does in the morning and get home the same time also (except for my 2 12hr days). My babysitter is working out well with working the same hours as before. I am not a morning person and I am a little fuzzy until about 9 am then my day takes off and it goes by quickly. Before I know it, it is time to take a little break to pump, eat lunch and then wrap up my daily duties and it is quitting time. My days are mixed up right now because I am used to getting up in the morning with John Huston on the Thursday that I am off and today is Wednesday. I love being there when the parents come visit, during procedures, doctor rounds and orders. I know I am going to get a lot more experience and will be a better nurse. More importantly, I am going to be a better mommy & wife to my family :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment