John Huston finally cut his first tooth today. Well, actually he cut two teeth at the same time. He has been teething more than normal this past week with everything going straight into his mouth. He spent the afternoon at my grandmother's house while I caught up on housework and she had noticed too how his mouth was really bothering him. While I was there, I put my finger on his bottom gum, and I felt something sharp graze against my finger. He wouldn't let me open his mouth good to look at it but I knew something was growing in there! Today when I got him to smile really big, I noticed not one, but two teeth coming up! They are still barely budding out of the gum but it is there! I guess it is time for all bottles!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment