Friday, February 12, 2010

Our Little Blizzard


All bundled up


Well we finally got snow after several predictions from the meterologists. I was so glad that I was on my off pattern and didn't have to drive in the winter weather. This was John Huston's second snow as he was only five weeks old on March 1, 2009 when snowed after several years.



March 1, 2009


It started snowing at our house at 8:30 am and ended in flurries around 3:00 pm. Unfortunately it didn't stick, but I saw some gorgeous big snowflakes fall. There is something about when it snows and how peaceful it becomes outside. Pure nature.

John Huston loved chasing all of the white stuff flying around everywere.
Then he was more interested in diving into the leaves and running into our neighbor's yard. He is all boy!! After having to change his clothes twice, we finally came inside to get warm. I just saw where we have another chance of snow for Sun night/Monday. Maybe next time we can build a snowman!

getting the snow off the branch


No comments:

Post a Comment