Friday, February 26, 2010

13 Months & going strong!!

Well by strong I mean a full-forced strong willed baby! He is constantly going at it!! John Huston keeps us on our toes at all times. He is always dragging out things, mainly not his toys, but everything else out to play with. When we are outside, he doesn't walk around, but he runs all over the place. Talking about needing a leash! He especially loves to run across the street to our neighbor's house and dive into their ditch full of leaves. Lloyd got him a John Deere wagon and he loves to take wagon rides all over the yard and down the street. He will even try to push it himself!






He is now off bottles and takes all sippy cups. It took a while to get him weaned, well I should say Lloyd weaned, from their Daddy/son time at night giving him a bottle before bed. He is a good sleeper and will be in bed by 8:30 pm and will sleep until 8-8:45am. What I love best is that he takes one good, long nap in the afternoon. Usually 3 hours! I can get so much done during naptime!! I am still working on meal time and we are still having to give him some babyfood to fill him up. He will take only one or two bites off his plate and then that's it! Why couldn't I just do that (haha).

John Huston is working on 3 molars right now. So he isn't the happiest campier at times. No fever but those poor red and inflammed gums get a good batch of Tylenol/Motrin or teething tablets. He will have 9 teeth total!

He loves to carry around all of his toys, even his big dump truck and big balls that cousin Katie gave him. He also likes to put things back in there place, such as phones back on the hook, my pots and pans in the cupboard, and his toys back in the wagon. The main problem is that he loves to grab his baskets off of the bookshelf in his room and carry them everywhere. Plus dump everything out of them!

We are so ready for Spring & warm weather! We can play outside longer, swing and hopefully Lloyd will build him a sand box to play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment