Friday, March 19, 2010

Can you give a little? walk a little?

to help save babies?!
It's that time of year again! The March of Dimes Walkathan!! I am so excited to be a part of the walk this year and will have John Huston with me. Please come support us and come walk. The walk is on Saturday, April 24th at 9:15 am at the UA Rec Center. It is 3.25 miles and is on the pavement sidewalk around campus. I am hoping for lots of our former babies to come for a reunion.
The March of Dimes champions the needs of moms and babies in our community and across the nation. The money we raise for March for Babies will support lifesaving research, services, education and advocacy that help babies get a healthy start.
~This will be the 6th year that I will be participating and I hope we can do even better than we did last year. We won third place in donations and first in the t-shirt contest. If you would like to walk with me, let me know and I will get you a t-shirt. T-shirts are $20 each and they are black with the cutest design. All donations made by sponsoring me through this page will be turned into the Northport NICU donation fund. Please click to right to go straight to my personal page. All donations are due by April 19th~

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment