Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary Blogspot!

Wow it has been one year since I have joined blogspot. I can't believe I have kept up with blogging/posting this long. It has been easier since it is mostly about John Huston and hopefully my family and friends have enjoyed keeping up with him this way!
March is a busy month for us! I have booked John Huston's One Year Pics & Easter pictures with live bunnies. After that we are going for the big First Haircut! March is always a positive because of Daylight Savings Time and we have warm weather that is promised. I look forward to decorating the yard with beautiful flowers. I get to see one of my dear ole' college friends the end of the month since she is coming to Tuscaloosa for a convention and I am looking forward to a dinner night with her. I haven't seen her in 5 years! Then the month ends with John Deere Day. It's an open house at Lloyd's job that people can look at tractors and they have activities for the kids and food.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Wow, I love your blog layout--how cute! John Huston is getting so big, I know that time is probably flying by for you!

    ReplyDelete